ADRIFT Forum

The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

The Debugger is hiding - *Solved*

This forum is the place to learn about and discuss ADRIFT 5. Feel free to mention any bugs you find here, but please also add these to the Bugs & Enhancements list.

Please also refer to the ADRIFT 5 Wiki for more information.

The Debugger is hiding - *Solved*

Postby DazaKiwi » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:55 am

*Half Solved*
Hover mouse pointer over Runner on task bar and you will see debugger icon appear next to it, I then right-clicked debugger there and chose Maximize, this brings it but to full view. I have no idea how this minimized in the first place.

But this problem is not fully fixed, I notice though when i close Runner and start it again then switch on debugger it starts minimized by default..when full screen if you click on the overlap icon to make it a smaller window it minimizes completely.

After more mucking around with it, i found once you had got it maximized to then close the debugger by clicking on the X. This fixed the problem of it starting up again minimized, I presume this saves its last current window state and sets that to default.

DazaKiwi

Re: The Debugger is hiding - *Solved*

Postby Lazzah » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:50 am

DazaKiwi wrote:*Half Solved*
Hover mouse pointer over Runner on task bar and you will see debugger icon appear next to it.

I have never seen this in all the years I have been using ADRIFT! What OS are you using?
OUT NOW: The Lost Children
Current W.I.P.: Magnetic Moon
Also available: The Axe of Kolt, The Spectre of Castle Coris, The Fortress of Fear, Die Feuerfaust - The Fist of Fire
Lazzah

Postby DazaKiwi » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:12 am

Lazzah wrote:
Hover mouse pointer over Runner on task bar and you will see debugger icon appear next to it.

I have never seen this in all the years I have been using ADRIFT! What OS are you using?

Win 10.
DazaKiwi

Postby Lazzah » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:50 pm

DazaKiwi wrote:
Lazzah wrote:

Win 10.

Ah, that explains it - my computers all run Win 7.
OUT NOW: The Lost Children
Current W.I.P.: Magnetic Moon
Also available: The Axe of Kolt, The Spectre of Castle Coris, The Fortress of Fear, Die Feuerfaust - The Fist of Fire
Lazzah

Return to ADRIFT 5.0