Variable .. What happened?

This forum is the place to learn about and discuss ADRIFT 5. Feel free to mention any bugs you find here, but please also add these to the Bugs & Enhancements list.

Please also refer to the ADRIFT 5 Wiki for more information.
P/o Prune
Site Admin

Variable .. What happened?

Post by P/o Prune »

Has anyone else experienced this?
I have upgraded to the latest version and while going through some corrections I discovered this "new" feature in the cariable.
If I go to the variable the variable is just called "Time" no square brackets, no nothing. Now all of a sudden I see this.
Can anybody give an explanation? :?
Attachments
Variable.JPG
Variable.JPG (88.19 KiB) Viewed 76 times
D-Day in progress 86Kb (Slowly drifting)
Just a Fairy Tale: 138Kb
Lazzah

Re: Variable .. What happened?

Post by Lazzah »

Have you altered that restriction at any time? I have found that if you change an existing restriction, say, from one referencing a location/object/character to a variable or completely different item, then ADRIFT will add something similar to what you are seeing.

If you delete that restriction completely and replace it with Variable Time must be equal to 1, I bet the [Closed} will disappear.
The Axe of Kolt, The Spectre of Castle Coris, The Fortress of Fear, Die Feuerfaust, The Lost Children, Run, Bronwynn, Run, The Call of the Shaman, The Lost Labyrinth of Lazaitch, Magnetic Moon, Starship Quest, Revenge of the Space Pirates
P/o Prune
Site Admin

Re: Variable .. What happened?

Post by P/o Prune »

I'm not sure if I have. But I'll check.
D-Day in progress 86Kb (Slowly drifting)
Just a Fairy Tale: 138Kb