Can I please make a plea for you to fix the ADRIFT Settings bug for the next release? I have a bug report for this at http://www.adrift.co/bug/18913 but I have just realised that this bug also affects the Developer Settings as well.
I recently started a new game and, as the User.Dict.txt file was getting rather big I decided to create a new one which I called TLC.txt and on the Settings tab in the new game I set the User dictionary location to point to the new file.
Then, after receiving a playtest report for one of my other games, I opened the other gamefile and started making corrections to the game. After a while I noticed that some words in the location texts had started being underlined in red again and when I checked the User dictionary location for this game - which should have been the original User.dict.txt file - found that it had changed to the new TLC.txt file!
Could you PLEASE get this fixed for the next release, it is getting to be a right pain.
FELLOW DRIFTERS: Please vote this bug up!!!!