ADRIFT Forum

The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

Download a copy of manual?

This forum is the place to learn about and discuss ADRIFT 5. Feel free to mention any bugs you find here, but please also add these to the Bugs & Enhancements list.

Please also refer to the ADRIFT 5 Wiki for more information.

Download a copy of manual?

Postby fos1 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:10 am

Is it possible to download a copy of the Adrift 5 manual?

Thank you,
v/r
Jeff
fos1

Re: Download a copy of manual?

Postby Denk » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:04 am

Hi Jeff!

It is possible to download "Adrift 5 help" under downloads, corresponding to the "ADRIFT 5.0 Manual" when you click help.

This gives you a compiled HTML help file (zipped together with a bunch of sample taf-files).

Unfortunately the help-file does not display properly on my pc (Win 10), so maybe you have the same problem(?) :nerves: . I can however print it to pdf, so I end up with the manual in pdf-format but without the pictures.

So as far as I can see, there is no useful download of the manual - you will have to use the online version.

Note also, that in addition to the manual found when clicking help, there is also the ADRIFT WIKI, which can be found here: http://wiki.adrift.co/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Out now: The Royal Puzzle, The Way Home & The Dragon Diamond
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Denk

Re: Download a copy of manual?

Postby fos1 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:13 pm

Hi Denk,

Thanks for the manual info. I will give it a try and see how it works on my computers. None of them are anywhere near current.

v/r
Jeff
fos1

Return to ADRIFT 5.0