ADRIFT Forum

The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

Nice Big Text Window

This forum is the place to learn about and discuss ADRIFT 5. Feel free to mention any bugs you find here, but please also add these to the Bugs & Enhancements list.

Please also refer to the ADRIFT 5 Wiki for more information.

Nice Big Text Window

Postby poseidon97 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:55 am

prAna Halla Hiking Pants For Women Review

You are a girl, and you will have a hiking trip soon, right? If so, you might want to find great hiking pants, both functional and beautiful. I am here to offer a solution.

When the first time you see prAna Halla Hiking Pants, you will be impressed by its sleek look for sure. They are beautiful and work well for any hiking trip.

⫷⫷⫷ For More Information: Image best hiking pants on the market

Overview

These prAna pants are so comfortable to wear when moving on the trail. They also have a slim and sleek look, which is suitable to wear on casual days.

This pair of hiking pants are made from the combination of the stretchy nylon and spandex. So, they are ideal for hiking on trails and hard terrains.

The snap front closure allows you to close the pants at the front quickly.

Meanwhile, the accompanying articulated knees provide you with the essential flexibility to overcome the tricky terrains. Some people feel like wearing a pair of yoga pants with a high level of durability and abrasion resistance.

Weather Protection

The DWR coating can protect these prAna Halle pants from water elements like light rain. In the event of the heavy downpour, the nylon fabric can help your pants dry quicker and more breathable.

Apart from rain protection, this pair of pants has UPF protection with a rating of 50. Thus, there is no need to worry about the midday sun.

When the weather has a sudden change, you can turn these roll up hiking pants into Capri style pants or shorts by rolling up on the legs.

Pockets and storage

prAna Halla Hiking Pants are designed with wise pockets and storage. Like the regular pants, they have 2 front and 2 back pockets, especially, they have a hidden stash pocket on the upper leg.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

☑☑☑ Read More: best pants for camping Image

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Best uses

The prAna Halle pants for women are designed for a comfortable hiking trip. However, you can also wear these stylish and sleek pants for day-to-day casual use.

Pros and cons:

Pros:

• Easy to maintain and wash
  • Ideal for both regular day-to-day use and outdoor activities
  • Quick to dry
  • Lightweight and stretchy
Cons:

• A bit heavy for very hot hiking like a desert
The features summary of prAna Halle Women's Hiking Pants

• A hidden stash pocket on the upper leg
  • 2 front pockets and 2 back pockets
  • Snap front closure
  • Articulated knees
  • Quick drying
  • Stretchy nylon and spandex fabric
  • DWR finish

What's the best part?

You can get all of these outstanding features at a reasonable price because of the best budget hiking pants.

These prAna Halla Hiking Pants dry very quickly, so you can wear to hike in wet conditions with the water elements. Furthermore, they allow you to bring a lot of small items thanks to plenty of pockets and storage. Finally, its flexible design lets you overcome many different hard terrains.

➽➽➽ Useful Reference: Image top rated hiking pants - Good Pants For Hiking

Is it good? Will you buy it? Please let me know your decision by leaving a comment below. Thank you for reading until the end. And see you soon.
Last edited by poseidon97 on Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
poseidon97

Re: Nice Big Text Window

Postby David Whyld » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:20 am

I always wondered that. It was much easier to type in than the little box we get in v5.
David Whyld

Re: Nice Big Text Window

Postby Lumin » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:07 pm

I have always missed it and never could figure out why it was removed. Possibly just an oversight, but I guess at this point one that will never be corrected. I just type descriptions in another program now and copy them over, but that's not exactly ideal.

The inability to copy text off the screen while playing and beta testing is similarly frustrating and without a lot of sense to it.
Lumin

Return to ADRIFT 5.0