ADRIFT Forum

The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

Hello I'm new member

Want to just chat amongst yourselves? Then this is the place when IF and ADRIFT are not the topic. Please keep your posts family friendly.

Hello I'm new member

Postby JossCarter » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:32 am

Best cordless vacuum cleaners you can find in 2019

The task of finding the best cordless vacuum cleaner, which is a fantastic invention to keep the dirt and dust out of your house, has never been easy, especially if you want to match it with your specific needs. But there is some good news for you as the top-rated cordless vacuums are getting better, lighter and smarter after each generation.

➻➻➻ See Page: What is the best vacuum cleaner - The top rated vacuum cleaner in the world Image

To help you find the best portable alternatives to corded vacuums, we have compiled a list of the best cordless vacuums available on the market right now:

Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute

To put it simply, this vacuum from Dyson is among the top-rated vacuum cleaners they have ever made. Refined cyclone technology provides the strongest suction power you can expect – 20% more than that of its predecessor, which you can experience right from the first time you use it.

More than that, the V10 has some important changes compared to models in the “V” lineup. The barrel, to which the attachments connect directly, has become front-facing while Dyson has tweaked the design in order to improve the suction efficiency. It now can adjust itself to give maximum performance according to differences in temperature, air pressure, and altitude.

While it can drain its battery in five minutes in heavy use, with lighter settings, it can last up to one hour of use, which is more than enough for most customers.

◆– – –◆– – –◆– – –◆– – –◆– – –◆– – –◆

☞☞☞ Picked For You: Image What Is The Best Vacuum Cleaner

◆– – –◆– – –◆– – –◆– – –◆– – –◆– – –◆

Shark IF250UK

If you want a cheaper alternative to vacuums from Dyson, the IF250UK from Shark is a decent option. On a single charge, it can operate up to 23 minutes, but with the two battery sets provided, you can get 46 minutes of use in total.

The design is our favorite feature, although it may seem a bit heavy for you The “Flexology” technology from Shark enables you to bend it at the mid-point, helping you to clean hard-to-reach places like the areas under the sofa without crawling on the floor. And while it is not the most lightweight of vacuums out there, you can still carry and move it around with ease.

The IF250UK is our recommended alternative to the Dyson V10 with excellent features and a reasonable price, all the things you want from a budget option.

Gtech AirRam MK2

The AirRam MK2 from Gtech combines the flexibility you can find in all cordless vacuums with strong suction power and ease-of-use, placing it as the top pick for those wanting a highly maneuverable and lightweight vacuum cleaner they can move around quickly in their house.

If you want to clean an accidental spillage quickly, a partial charge of one hour is enough, but generally, if you want to do a total house-cleaning, a full charge will give you 40 minutes of usage. The Airlock technology can adjust the vacuum head for different types of floors automatically, and while it does not have the strongest performance on the market, the suction is totally acceptable.

While it is easy to carry around, with no attachments or hose, the ability to reach difficult areas is very limited. But the price tag, which is more affordable than that of Dyson lineups, makes itself a worthwhile choice for customers.

Conclusion

With the Best Rated Vacuum Cleaners Image above, we don't want anything more than to help you find the right models for yourself depending on your own needs from reputable brands. Have more questions? Feel free to leave them below, and we will get back to you soon.
Last edited by JossCarter on Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
JossCarter

Re: Hello I'm new member

Postby P/o Prune » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:54 pm

Hi, Joss.
Welcome to our little corner of the IF universe.
I hope you'll enjoy your stay. We're a nice helpful lot here so don't be afraid to ask. :wink:
D-Day in progress 86Kb (Slowly drifting)
Just a Fairy Tale: 64Kb
P/o Prune
Site Admin

Postby Lazzah » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:45 pm

JossCarter wrote:Hi all !
I'm Joss.This is my first post here. Nice to be part of this community. Hope everyone welcomes me.
Have a nice day!

Hi Joss,

Welcome to the world of ADRIFT, we hope your stay will be a good one! What part of the outside world are you from?
WIP: The Lost Labyrinth of Lazaitch

ALSO AVAILABLE: The Axe of Kolt, The Spectre of Castle Coris, The Fortress of Fear, Die Feuerfaust, The Lost Children, Run, Bronwynn, Run, Magnetic Moon, Starship Quest, Revenge of the Space Pirates
Lazzah

Postby rotter » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:20 pm

JossCarter wrote:Hi all !
I'm Joss.This is my first post here. Nice to be part of this community. Hope everyone welcomes me.
Have a nice day!

Hi Joss. Welcome to the mad world of ADRIFT.
Currently working on "The Blank Wall" in ADRIFT 5 and "Again and Again" in Inform 7.
Delron, the home of Otter Interactive Fiction.
rotter

Postby DazaKiwi » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:08 pm

Welcome to the Adrift Community Joss.
DazaKiwi

Postby Denk » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:40 am

Welcome Joss! :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bash Saga:
1. The Dragon Diamond 2. The Way Home 3. Stone of Wisdom
----------------------------------------------------------------------