Happy New Year

Want to just chat amongst yourselves? Then this is the place when IF and ADRIFT are not the topic. Please keep your posts family friendly.
P/o Prune
Site Admin

Happy New Year

Post by P/o Prune »

:claps:
Wishing all drifters a very happy New year.
May 2021 be the year where your imagination runs wild and IF games flies from your fingertips to the developer like a stuck trigger on a machinegun :D
D-Day in progress 86Kb (Slowly drifting)
October 31st: 81Kb (possible entry for IFComp 2021 :wink: )
Lazzah

Re: Happy New Year

Post by Lazzah »

Thanks P/o! May 2021 be a better year for you, my fellow Drifters and everyone else worldwide! :claps: :yeah:
The Axe of Kolt, The Spectre of Castle Coris, The Fortress of Fear, Die Feuerfaust, The Lost Children, Run, Bronwynn, Run, The Call of the Shaman, The Lost Labyrinth of Lazaitch, Magnetic Moon, Starship Quest, Revenge of the Space Pirates
Lumin

Post by Lumin »

This is going to be such a great year for writing, reading, and reviewing for me, finally got my living and family situation sorted out to be 3000% less rage and anxiety inducing for one thing. I'm still working way too much but I'm a lot closer to work with less potential distractions now too.

Hell I might even be able to start reading the occasional book again.

Anybody heard from David lately btw? I see he's still logging in, but I'd like to know how his recovery's going.
NickyDude

Post by NickyDude »

Happy New Year all! 🎉
ImageI reject your reality and substitute my own...