ADRIFT Forum

The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

a Little Note to David

Want to just chat amongst yourselves? Then this is the place when IF and ADRIFT are not the topic. Please keep your posts family friendly.

a Little Note to David

Postby Samkid882 » Sat May 26, 2012 4:47 pm

Whenever I see that you've posted in one of my threads, I know for a fact that each time, it's you threatening to ban me. What am I? I can assure you that I am not a spammer, nor am I a notorious internet troll. Why do you threaten me so much? I just don't get it! I've made some mistakes in the past, so what? None of them were malicious! I never posted a link leading to a virus, nor did I ever post any of this "drivel" you speak of. Your posts in my threads always consist of this statement "Stop posting this drivel or I am going to ban you". Seriously, every single post. Maybe not in those exact words, but you catch my drift. What I would like you to do is to post when you started your grudge against me, and why. I was the one who said your criticism what top-notch. You, on the other hand, were the one who is always trying to bash me with threats. I realize that this post is most likely to get me banned, but It's better to get this off of my chest than to have it build up inside of me. Whenever I see your name on these forums... I just sigh and say "Oh great, he's posted something on my thread, let me guess... it's another threat to ban me, isn't it?" And sure enough...
I'm Batman
Samkid882

Re: a Little Note to David

Postby David Whyld » Sat May 26, 2012 4:53 pm

Enjoy your little break from the forum. I know everyone here will.
David Whyld

Re: a Little Note to David

Postby Mystery » Sat May 26, 2012 5:30 pm

http://sixrevisions.com/tools/top-free-online-blogging/

If and when you decide to go this route, it would probably be wise to NOT post updates here every time you update your blog. As suggested, it would be a good idea to just put a link in your signature and people can come to you.
~Myst~
Mystery

Return to Drifting Off-Topic