ADRIFT Forum

The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

Just browsing

Want to just chat amongst yourselves? Then this is the place when IF and ADRIFT are not the topic. Please keep your posts family friendly.

Just browsing

Postby Lazzah » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:54 pm

Hi all,

I was just browsing the forum and I thought I would say "Hello" and be the first Drifter to post in February!

Work on "The Axe of Kolt" continues well, am just wondering how I can implement a "resurrection" feature like I had in my Spectrum games, but I would need the "RAMSAVE" feature I asked for an enhancement for, or the "Autosave" feature that BBBen requested. Unfortunately these have been given a "Low" priority.... :cry:

Lazzah
OUT NOW: Run, Bronwynn, Run!
Current W.I.P.: Magnetic Moon
Also available: The Axe of Kolt, The Spectre of Castle Coris, The Fortress of Fear, Die Feuerfaust - The Fist of Fire and The Lost Children
Lazzah

Re: Just browsing

Postby gavind » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:52 pm

Welcome Lazzah, I've been pretty new myself. Regarding "resurrection", I'll leave it to the moderators. :)
gavind

Re: Just browsing

Postby Lazzah » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:03 pm

gavind wrote:Welcome Lazzah, I've been pretty new myself. Regarding "resurrection", I'll leave it to the moderators. :)

Hi gavind,

I'm not exactly new, I joined the forum in 2011 and have recently released my first ADRIFT game "The Fortress of Fear". (Shameless plug!) It may not be your preferred type of game as it is an old fashioned "dungeon-crawler" type of adventure, but I would be very pleased if you would have a go! You can download it at: http://www.adrift.co/cgi/adrift.cgi?pag ... advid=1366

Regards,

Larry (a.k.a. Lazzah)
OUT NOW: Run, Bronwynn, Run!
Current W.I.P.: Magnetic Moon
Also available: The Axe of Kolt, The Spectre of Castle Coris, The Fortress of Fear, Die Feuerfaust - The Fist of Fire and The Lost Children
Lazzah

Return to Drifting Off-Topic