ADRIFT Forum

The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

Welcome to Broodhollow...don't die there

Want to just chat amongst yourselves? Then this is the place when IF and ADRIFT are not the topic. Please keep your posts family friendly.

Welcome to Broodhollow...don't die there

Postby Lumin » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:45 pm

I know some of you are really into horror (Duncan, I'm looking at you) so I just wanted to point out this webcomic with a seriously creepy plot and absolutely gorgeous art. The stuff the artist (Kris Straub) does with colors and the way the background reflects the 'mood' of whatever's going on is amazing.

I was following Broodhollow back when it first started because I was a fan of some of the author's previous work (his earlier series Starslip Crisis, mainly) and was following it one update at a time, but since I've been offline for a few months now it's been awesome coming back and being able to binge straight through a bunch of new strips all at once. :) The first chapter was just recently completed...apparently each will be a more or less self-contained story. The author's got a wildly successful kickstarter going on right now to help with the printing costs and I managed to snag myself a paperback copy too. :)
Currently working on: Nada. Zip. Zilch. [Check this space later.]
Lumin

Return to Drifting Off-Topic