ADRIFT Forum

The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

Filtering on bugs list

Announcements about ADRIFT, this Forum, the website and anything else relevant.

For more information visit the main ADRIFT Website

Filtering on bugs list

Postby Campbell » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:57 am

I have now added a filter box to the bugs & enhancements list, which should make it easier to check if an item already exists before adding a new one.
ADRIFT Developer developer.
Campbell
Site Admin

Re: Filtering on bugs list

Postby Lazzah » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:46 am

Campbell wrote:I have now added a filter box to the bugs & enhancements list, which should make it easier to check if an item already exists before adding a new one.

Thanks Campbell, that should help. I saw the request from Pixelmancer, but I wondered to myself "How on earth can you do a search on this page, what do you search for exactly?" Would it be possible to assign a mandatory "keyword" (from a drop-down list) to each bug report/enhancement request for the "category" of the report/request, i.e. "events" "locations" "characters", etc., so that anyone searching can filter for all bugs/requests appertaining to that category?
OUT NOW: The Lost Children
Current W.I.P.: Magnetic Moon
Also available: The Axe of Kolt, The Spectre of Castle Coris, The Fortress of Fear, Die Feuerfaust - The Fist of Fire
Lazzah

Re: Filtering on bugs list

Postby Campbell » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:54 am

Perhaps it needs some sort of tagging system. I don't want to make it any more restrictive than it needs to be though.
ADRIFT Developer developer.
Campbell
Site Admin

Return to News and Announcements