Page 1 of 1

IF Comp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:28 am
by Campbell
The IF Comp games are now available!

A big thanks and good luck to Duncan for his ADRIFT entry this year, Irvine Quik & the Search for the Fish of Traglea.

Re: IF Comp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:58 am
by David Whyld
28 games? Down a bit on the 37 entries last year. I wonder why...

In any event, best of luck, Duncan.

Re: IF Comp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:05 am
by P/o Prune
David Whyld wrote:28 games? Down a bit on the 37 entries last year. I wonder why...

In any event, best of luck, Duncan.

I know two reasons :wink:

Re: IF Comp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:00 pm
by David Whyld
Day 1 of the IFComp and I see there's already a topic mentioning the updates allowed during the comp rule:

http://www.intfiction.org/forum/viewtop ... =32&t=5923

Darn. Never saw that coming...

Re: IF Comp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:57 pm
by P/o Prune
David Whyld wrote:Day 1 of the IFComp and I see there's already a topic mentioning the updates allowed during the comp rule:

http://www.intfiction.org/forum/viewtop ... =32&t=5923

Darn. Never saw that coming...

rofl :whistle:

Re: IF Comp

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:43 am
by rotter
Yeh, good luck to Duncan.

Drifters lets get playing and support for our man.

Re: IF Comp

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:50 am
by P/o Prune
rotter wrote:Yeh, good luck to Duncan.

Drifters lets get playing and support for our man.

Been there, done that.. Any one else?

Re: IF Comp

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:17 am
by David Whyld
I'll probably play a few of the games once the comp itself is over, but I won't be voting.

Re: IF Comp

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:32 am
by P/o Prune
David Whyld wrote:I'll probably play a few of the games once the comp itself is over, but I won't be voting.

Why not vote, David?

Re: IF Comp

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:50 am
by David Whyld
Due to the rule change last year. It makes my vote pretty meaningless as by the time votes are tallied up at the end, the game in question might have been changed half a dozen times and be nothing like the game I originally played.

Re: IF Comp

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:16 pm
by Jin Sane
The edit thing does seem kinda... odd.

Re: IF Comp

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:21 pm
by Campbell
Quite a good review from Wade here for IQSFoT.