ADRIFT Forum

The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

Video Tutorials forum

A library of video tutorials for ADRIFT 5.0.

Video Tutorials forum

Postby Campbell » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:54 am

I have created this forum as there are now a few video tutorials for ADRIFT, so it makes sense to keep a library of them on the forum, which also allows comments, discussions and suggestions on the videos to be kept together.

Feel free to post videos of any useful tips or features of ADRIFT that you think would be useful for other users. It is generally better to limit each video to a particular subject.

Please add each video in a separate thread, and use the format [yоutube]XXXXXX[/yоutube], where XXXXXX is the youtube video code. Threads that do not contain a video will either be removed, or moved to a different section of the forum.

The forum staff reserve the right to remove any tutorials that they do not feel adds any benefit, in order to maintain the quality of the video library.
ADRIFT Developer developer.
Campbell
Site Admin

Re: Video Tutorials forum

Postby Po. Prune » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:01 am

Great idea Campbell. :yeah:

And a huge thank you to Elliot for taking the time and effort to create these videos for us. :D
If there was such a thing as a reward for best contribution to the Adrift comunity I'd sign him up for it.
And now that I'm at it. Let's not forget Saabie who's always ready to lend a helping hand. :thanks:
D-Day V.5 in progress 79Kb so far (slowly getting there)
Anno 1700 in progress 111Kb
Po. Prune

Return to Video Tutorials