ADRIFT Forum

The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

Design an NPC

The place to chat about ideas, writing, this forum, or anything related to Interactive Fiction that isn't specific to ADRIFT.

Please also visit the Interactive Fiction Community Forum for further discussions.

Design an NPC

Postby Lumin » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:43 am

It looked like someone needed to shake the dust off this section of the forum, so I thought I'd make a thread. :)

I'm still chipping away (veeerrry slowly...) at my Open World project. I've got a few extremely generic NPCs sprinkled around in key places, but at some point they're all going to have to be rewritten and I'll need a LOT more to go with them.

So if at any time in the future you guys have a minute and you'd like to be super sweet wonderful people and help me out, maybe you could you write up a description of an NPC and post it here? (Keeping in mind that it's a pretty low key, sort of realistic-ish fantasy setting and so these people are all ordinary humans...)

Even if all you can post is a name and a basic description that'd be great, though feel free to write about their personality or clothing or any other details as the mood strikes you. And if you feel like including a response to 'ask [name] about [name] as well, I'll love you forever. :)
Currently working on: Nada. Zip. Zilch. [Check this space later.]
Lumin

Return to General IF