ADRIFT Forum

The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

What are you working on in 2016?

The place to chat about ideas, writing, this forum, or anything related to Interactive Fiction that isn't specific to ADRIFT.

Please also visit the Interactive Fiction Community Forum for further discussions.

Re: What are you working on in 2016?

Postby Lazzah » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:00 am

BenKurosu wrote:BTW is a crop a static object or dynamic?

Hi BenKurosu,

You should think of static objects as the scenery around you, i.e. objects that the player character CANNOT pick up, whereas dynamic objects are the ones that the PC CAN pick up and manipulate. However you can have static objects that are part of a dynamic one, but are not separate objects. Examples are the trigger of a gun or the bristles of a broom.
OUT NOW: The Lost Children
Current W.I.P.: Magnetic Moon
Also available: The Axe of Kolt, The Spectre of Castle Coris, The Fortress of Fear, Die Feuerfaust - The Fist of Fire
Lazzah

Postby Hensman Int'l » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:08 am

Finally took a few minutes to look at the backlog of topics since I last logged in over a year ago. :blush: Wanted to release a "game" about the house we bought in Nov. 2013, but actually working on the house and property has taken priority. Still have quite of few WIP's that should be tackled... Aaarggh
Officially and Fully Released:
The Fly Human (v.4) - 2010
Brain Dead Weekend (v.4) - 2011
Hensman Int'l

Postby Laced Fish » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:13 pm

Tarner Adventure.

I've been working on my 1st adventure since I wrote one in Basic on a commodore Pet, way back, its taken meet years and years to be nearly finishing it as I've crashed it several times and gave up more than once of retrieving it. I think its quite a big adventure with about 150ish locations. I've made so many locations cos I wanted to recreate a park that I work in as a playworker and made the game as a entry level text adventure for youngsters who can't understand games with out 3d high rres graphics. It is finished but I haven't actually played it fully yet so a bit of road testing still needed.
Here is a brief summary

You are trapped in a public park, housed in the park is the mythical Playbase and dotted around hindering your progress are the playworkers. All you need to do in this adventure is leave the park with as much gold bounty as you can find whilst having fun fun fun on the swings and slides..
Laced Fish

Previous

Return to General IF