ADRIFT Forum

The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

2018 Work Schedule

The place to chat about ideas, writing, this forum, or anything related to Interactive Fiction that isn't specific to ADRIFT.

Please also visit the Interactive Fiction Community Forum for further discussions.

Re: 2018 Work Schedule

Postby The0didactus » Sun May 20, 2018 12:32 pm

P/o Prune wrote:
The0didactus wrote:Then, I will be a 2L and have no time for anything for a full year.

What's a 2L ?

An american law student in their second year.
As the old saying goes, in the first year they scare you to death, in the second year they work you to death, and in the third year they bore you to death. 2L year is famously clogged with tons of very time consuming extracurriculars.
The0didactus

Re: 2018 Work Schedule

Postby P/o Prune » Mon May 21, 2018 8:16 am

The0didactus wrote:
P/o Prune wrote:
The0didactus wrote:Then, I will be a 2L and have no time for anything for a full year.

What's a 2L ?

An american law student in their second year.
As the old saying goes, in the first year they scare you to death, in the second year they work you to death, and in the third year they bore you to death. 2L year is famously clogged with tons of very time consuming extracurriculars.

Aha.. :yeah:
Thanks for enlightening me.

I can see the your second year will be extremely busy, so I suggest that you, once in a while, drop everything and just sit and relax with Adrift… How's that? :wink:
Anyway, good luck with the studies.
D-Day V.5 in progress 86Kb (On backburner)
Anno 1700 First beta test in progress.
P/o Prune
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General IF