ADRIFT Forum

The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

Discord

The place to chat about ideas, writing, this forum, or anything related to Interactive Fiction that isn't specific to ADRIFT.

Please also visit the Interactive Fiction Community Forum for further discussions.

Discord

Postby Lumin » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:50 am

Not sure if there's any interest here but I run a pretty active server if anyone ever wants to hang out and chat: https://discord.gg/jzyDE47

There's a lot of white noise in the main channel but writing discussion gets priority. (#library is available as a quieter place for pure writing/playing chat as well and if there's enough interest in an IF specific chat I can make one.)

If you're asked for your CYS name just say Mizal invited you and that CYOAs are an inferior subclass of interactive fiction anyhow.

Pretty diverse crowd and be warned there's lots of swearing and stuff and not for the easily offended. (E: name list now mostly cleaned up and other admin is distracted by the hurricane coming right for him, it's a good time to slip in and pretend like you've always been there!)

You'll need an account with Discord that's been registered for more than five minutes, public channel so that's the bare minimum anti troll/spammer measure we could go with.
Currently working on: Nada. Zip. Zilch. [Check this space later.]
Lumin

Re: Discord

Postby Lumin » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:54 pm

Theodidactus thx for dropping by pls like and subscribe

Ebon worships you btw. Hopefully he'll start playing again so that he'll miss our contest deadline and lose all the points he so foolishly bet against me.
Currently working on: Nada. Zip. Zilch. [Check this space later.]
Lumin

Return to General IF