ADRIFT Forum


The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

Transcript Story - Thats right, another one!

The place to chat about ideas, writing, this forum, or anything related to Interactive Fiction that isn't specific to ADRIFT.

Please also visit the Interactive Fiction Community Forum for further discussions.

Postby Woodfish » Sat Aug 03, 2002 9:02 pm

I don't know how long these stories will go on for, but I thought I'd start one off. Imagine the story as a transcript for a game. You can type one move in every post. Please disable your signature, for this story. Off we go...

Please enter your name to begin:

>The ADRIFT Forum

Okay, now starting game...
User avatar
Woodfish
Moderator
 
Posts: 2035
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2002 12:19 pm
Location: England

Postby The Mad Monk » Sat Aug 03, 2002 11:55 pm

>look

Surrounding you are thousands upon thousands of chamber pots. Some blue, some red, some beige, some empty, some... not so empty. Some striped, some spotted, some just plain. An odd stench pervades the room. You can go north or northeast.



Edited By The Mad Monk on 04 Aug. 2002 at 06:56
User avatar
The Mad Monk
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2002 8:42 pm

Postby ds490 » Sun Aug 04, 2002 12:38 am

>use chamber pots
You begin 'using' the chamber pot nearest to you. When you fill that one, you switch to another, then another.
You feel relieved.
~ ds490
User avatar
ds490
 
Posts: 2334
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2002 4:02 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada, Eh?

Postby Mystery » Sun Aug 04, 2002 5:17 am

>North
You move north.


In the Garden

The garden spreads over the hillside, backdropped by a glorious castle. The aromatic scent of thousands of flowers entertain every sense. Now and then a lone bee crosses your path, toward the fountain in the center of the illustrious garden. Melodious sounds of a harp can be heard throughout the exuberant garden.
User avatar
Mystery
Moderator
 
Posts: 4766
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2002 4:32 pm
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia USA
Points: 10

Postby Mut » Sun Aug 04, 2002 5:29 am

>North
You move north.


North End of Garden

You are in the northern end of the garden. There is large white gazebo here, with an ornate table and tea-set in the center. Surrounding the gazebo are beautiful hedge animals of all shapes and sizes (mostly flamingos). To the east there is a small door, beyond which lies a strange carousel room. There is a unicorn here with a golden key around its neck.

A study in plagiarism ... :p
R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson (1937-2005)
User avatar
Mut
 
Posts: 1643
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2002 6:31 pm
Location: USA

Postby Sockets » Sun Aug 04, 2002 12:12 pm

>kill unicorn
You cut the unicorn's belly and watch it's entrials splatter to the floor.
Forgive me for the past...
Sockets
 
Posts: 374
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2002 12:01 pm

Postby Woodfish » Sun Aug 04, 2002 1:34 pm

>eat entrails
They are wholesome and delicious.
Woodfish
User avatar
Woodfish
Moderator
 
Posts: 2035
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2002 12:19 pm
Location: England

Postby ds490 » Sun Aug 04, 2002 3:47 pm

>take horn
Placing your foot firmly on the deceased animal's face, you yank the horn out of its skull with a splatter of silver blood and chips of bone flying everywhere. You wipe the blood off the horn with your shirt, and smile.
~ ds490
User avatar
ds490
 
Posts: 2334
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2002 4:02 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada, Eh?

Postby Mut » Sun Aug 04, 2002 4:21 pm

(Can't stop laughing) :D
R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson (1937-2005)
User avatar
Mut
 
Posts: 1643
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2002 6:31 pm
Location: USA

Postby Woodfish » Sun Aug 04, 2002 4:45 pm

Looks at the key lying on the floor, and the horn in the other hand. 2 minutes consideration, and then -

>THROW HORN AT DOOR
You fling the horn at the wooden door, and it smashes to pieces upon impact. The door, that is. Now where the door was, there is darkness, leading off to some unknown location to the east...
Woodfish
User avatar
Woodfish
Moderator
 
Posts: 2035
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2002 12:19 pm
Location: England

Postby ds490 » Sun Aug 04, 2002 5:03 pm

>east
You move east.
You are in a large, cavernous and dank ass. It smells strongly of c*** and all you hear are the disturbing sounds of the gastro-intestinal system digesting something.
You see an opening a few meters south of you. The rectum continues north.
~ ds490
User avatar
ds490
 
Posts: 2334
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2002 4:02 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada, Eh?

Postby The Mad Monk » Sun Aug 04, 2002 6:13 pm

>n

You're serious? Alright, you continue north and are suddenly blown out of the rectum by a blast of warm methane. :D You fall... keep falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling... falling...

You land in a giant bathtub full of pinecones.
User avatar
The Mad Monk
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2002 8:42 pm

Postby Woodfish » Sun Aug 04, 2002 7:34 pm

>SEARCH PINECONES
You search amongst the pinecones, and find a small bottle of milky liquid.
Woodfish
User avatar
Woodfish
Moderator
 
Posts: 2035
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2002 12:19 pm
Location: England

Postby Mut » Sun Aug 04, 2002 7:38 pm

(Denying Monk and ds490 the fun of naming the creamy white substance)

>Examine bottle

It's milk.
R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson (1937-2005)
User avatar
Mut
 
Posts: 1643
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2002 6:31 pm
Location: USA

Postby Woodfish » Sun Aug 04, 2002 8:06 pm

Milk? Oh....

>DRINK MILK
You drink the milk, and immediatley pass out. When you next open your eyes, you are in a completley different room.
Woodfish
User avatar
Woodfish
Moderator
 
Posts: 2035
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2002 12:19 pm
Location: England

Next

Return to General IF

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron