XTREME! February Writing Challenge - now with more obnoxious title

The place to chat about ideas, writing, this forum, or anything related to Interactive Fiction that isn't specific to ADRIFT.

Please also visit the Interactive Fiction Community Forum for further discussions.
madquest8

Post by madquest8 »

I'll never make it, writing takes so long ! LOL I barely have time to work on one project... but I'm there in spirit !

My idea was to have the player be a CSI investigator and have to examine the objects lying around to discover who killed "Mr Black"... then come to a conclusion about who was the guilty party...

Examining things more than once would have turned up different info, at random...

Oh well...
justahack

Post by justahack »

I sent one in, it seems like forever ago though.
Works in progress:

Silo. 20%
Lumin

Post by Lumin »

madquest8 wrote:I'll never make it, writing takes so long ! LOL I barely have time to work on one project... but I'm there in spirit !

My idea was to have the player be a CSI investigator and have to examine the objects lying around to discover who killed "Mr Black"... then come to a conclusion about who was the guilty party...

Examining things more than once would have turned up different info, at random...

Oh well...

Sounds pretty cool, but if time is a problem it's better to get any entry in than none at all. I probably won't do anything fancy myself, just stick to the straight descriptions unless I get some sudden last minute inspiration.

Edited By Lumin on 1235364148
KFAdrift

Post by KFAdrift »

Only one entry received so far and it's the last day of February.
KF
Staring harder at the screen doesn't give any more inspiration
Duncan_B

Post by Duncan_B »

My entry has turned into a plan for a one room game of sorts. It probably won't make it by tonight.
Duncan_B

Post by Duncan_B »

So nothing's happening with this one, then?
Lumin

Post by Lumin »

Man, you guys all suck. You had a whole month and couldn't even write a few room descriptions! Why couldn't you be more like me and...oh, wait. Uh, on second thought let's just pretend this thread never happened. :blush:
Duncan_B

Post by Duncan_B »

I'd be willing to send in the completed descriptions I have written as more of a module if submissions were to still be accepted. If I'm reading this thread right, that would make two entries.
alsnpk

Post by alsnpk »

Lumin wrote:Man, you guys all suck. You had a whole month and couldn't even write a few room descriptions! Why couldn't you be more like me and...oh, wait. Uh, on second thought let's just pretend this thread never happened. :blush:
Hee hee hee... Yeah...
Released:
For competitions: Business As Usual; Oh, Human; Existence (intro); Motion
Shared names demo: "Guys, Guys"

Works in various stages of progress:
Y'know, things and stuff...
alsnpk

Post by alsnpk »

Duncan_B wrote:I'd be willing to send in the completed descriptions I have written as more of a module if submissions were to still be accepted. If I'm reading this thread right, that would make two entries.
Well, I vote yes. :)
Released:
For competitions: Business As Usual; Oh, Human; Existence (intro); Motion
Shared names demo: "Guys, Guys"

Works in various stages of progress:
Y'know, things and stuff...
KFAdrift

Post by KFAdrift »

I now have two entries for this thrilling event. I will create the poll thread tomorrow, so anyone with an entry should send it in quickly.
KF
Staring harder at the screen doesn't give any more inspiration