ADRIFT Forum

The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

March Writing Spiel

The place to chat about ideas, writing, this forum, or anything related to Interactive Fiction that isn't specific to ADRIFT.

Please also visit the Interactive Fiction Community Forum for further discussions.

Postby dswxyz » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:05 am

hey all, I'm trying to catch up on ifwiki stuff. Was JINXTRON the only entry to the March Writing Spiel? Are there still entries pending?
Written: "Beanstalk the and Jack" * In progress: thinking about "Towers of H'Annoy"
dswxyz

Postby Duncan_B » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:02 pm

As I understand, there are still entries pending: Big City Laundry and Albert is Lost!: An Adventure in Real Life. JaH will also be writing one which takes inspiration from the March Writing Spiel, but does not seek to be a part of it (we'll probably review it when it comes out, anyway).

When Laundry and Albert is Lost are released, I'll open a March Writing Spiel review thread where players can post their thoughts on those games along with JINXTRON.
Duncan_B

Postby DCBSupafly » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:20 pm

Heh, I kinda wanted to finish Big City Laundry rather than post half-done. I will make sure that's up by next weekend as I know it's getting pretty late by now!
DCBSupafly

Postby Thingamus » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:51 pm

I also hopeth to finisheth my game within ye week or so. It hath been so nearly done for so long!
Released workes:
Yon Astounding Castle! of some sort: 11th place in Ye Olde IFComp '09.
Pirate's Plunder!: 3rd place in ADRIFT Summer Comp (4 stars!).
Albert is Lost!: An Adventure in Real Life (2 stars!).
Newton (1 star!).

Twitter: @Thingamus!
Thingamus

Postby DCBSupafly » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:28 am

You two both have inspired me to deliver this horrible experience to the world of IF. It's available now:

Big City Laundry Download

You will hear from me soon Thingamus.
DCBSupafly

Previous

Return to General IF