ADRIFT Forum

The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

IF Article I wrote

The place to chat about ideas, writing, this forum, or anything related to Interactive Fiction that isn't specific to ADRIFT.

Please also visit the Interactive Fiction Community Forum for further discussions.

IF Article I wrote

Postby Dejaduo » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:42 am

I wrote an article about Interactive Fiction on Squidoo, here: http://www.squidoo.com/interactive-fiction-reviving-an-art-form. Please check it out and make sure to "like" it!

-dave
Dejaduo

Re: IF Article I wrote

Postby Lazzah » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:18 am

Hi Dave,

My first time on Sqiddoo! I left a comment, thought I was being very clever after reading some of the other comments, so I used the term "lens".

BTW, what's a lens??????? :-)
W.I.P.: Magnetic Moon, Starship Quest & Revenge of the Space Pirates.
Also available: The Axe of Kolt - The Spectre of Castle Coris - The Fortress of Fear - Die Feuerfaust - The Lost Children - Run, Bronwynn, Run!"
Lazzah

Postby Dejaduo » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:32 pm

A lens is what they call articles on Squidoo. I think because it focuses on a topic? Writers there are called "Squids".
Dejaduo

Postby Duncan_B » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:44 am

This was an interesting, quick read. I voted in the poll for "Another Infocom game." While there are many great ones already on the poll, two of my favourites were missing: Border Zone and A Mind Forever Voyaging. I think Trinity also wasn't on there? Well, one can hardly expect to list them all.

Good job on this, David. I'm always happy to see your writing.
Duncan_B

Return to General IF