ADRIFT Forum

The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

Scrolling text or not?

The place to chat about ideas, writing, this forum, or anything related to Interactive Fiction that isn't specific to ADRIFT.

Please also visit the Interactive Fiction Community Forum for further discussions.

Re: Scrolling text or not?

Postby Lazzah » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:11 am

Campbell wrote:Yes, no reason why not. Would this ignore both automatic waits and author defined (<waitkey>) waits? I could add as a command (e.g waitkey on/off) so it could be toggled within macros.

It would be great if the latter could be toggled, as there are times when you want the <waitkey> to kick in and other times when you want to let the macro run to the end. Shall I bung up an item?
The Axe of Kolt, The Spectre of Castle Coris, The Fortress of Fear, Die Feuerfaust, The Lost Children, Run, Bronwynn, Run, The Call of the Shaman, The Lost Labyrinth of Lazaitch, Magnetic Moon, Starship Quest, Revenge of the Space Pirates
Lazzah

Postby Campbell » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:22 am

Lazzah wrote:Shall I bung up an item?
Please. :)
ADRIFT Developer developer.
Campbell
Site Admin

Postby Lazzah » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:58 am

Campbell wrote:
Lazzah wrote:Shall I bung up an item?
Please. :)

Bunged at: http://www.adrift.co/cgi/adrift.cgi?pag ... ugid=18702
The Axe of Kolt, The Spectre of Castle Coris, The Fortress of Fear, Die Feuerfaust, The Lost Children, Run, Bronwynn, Run, The Call of the Shaman, The Lost Labyrinth of Lazaitch, Magnetic Moon, Starship Quest, Revenge of the Space Pirates
Lazzah

Previous

Return to General IF