ADRIFT Forum

The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

Text Centred on ADRIFT Website!

The place to chat about ideas, writing, this forum, or anything related to Interactive Fiction that isn't specific to ADRIFT.

Please also visit the Interactive Fiction Community Forum for further discussions.

Text Centred on ADRIFT Website!

Postby Lazzah » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:20 am

I am not sure if it is something I have done unwittingly on my laptop, but the text on the main ADRIFT website is now centred and not left-aligned!

Unless this is the same for everyone, could someone in the know tell me how to get it back to normal?

:Thanks:
The Axe of Kolt, The Spectre of Castle Coris, The Fortress of Fear, Die Feuerfaust, The Lost Children, Run, Bronwynn, Run, The Call of the Shaman, The Lost Labyrinth of Lazaitch, Magnetic Moon, Starship Quest, Revenge of the Space Pirates
Lazzah

Re: Text Centred on ADRIFT Website!

Postby Campbell » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:56 am

I made a few tweaks to it yesterday, which included a change to the style sheet. Your browser will have cached the old one. If you do a Shift-Reload, it should sort itself out.
ADRIFT Developer developer.
Campbell
Site Admin

Re: Text Centred on ADRIFT Website!

Postby Lazzah » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:08 am

Campbell wrote:I made a few tweaks to it yesterday, which included a change to the style sheet. Your browser will have cached the old one. If you do a Shift-Reload, it should sort itself out.

Thanks, now sorted! :yeah:
The Axe of Kolt, The Spectre of Castle Coris, The Fortress of Fear, Die Feuerfaust, The Lost Children, Run, Bronwynn, Run, The Call of the Shaman, The Lost Labyrinth of Lazaitch, Magnetic Moon, Starship Quest, Revenge of the Space Pirates
Lazzah

Return to General IF