ADRIFT Forum

The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

Playtesters required for new ADRIFT game

A forum where new and old games can be reviewed - an alternative to the reviews on the Adventures page of the main ADRIFT site. Also the place to ask for any assistance if you are stuck playing a particular game.

Playtesters required for new ADRIFT game

Postby Lazzah » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:53 am

Hi all,

My latest masterpiece, "The Lost Labyrinth of Lazaitch", is now finished and I would appreciate it if any Drifters with a bit of time to spare could playtest it for me. The game is the 7th in the Alaric Blackmoon series and has the intrepid duke riding off to far lands in search of the fabled Grimoire of Lazaitch which is held in a tower in the centre of a vast labyrinth. The game will have Alaric pitting his wits against all kinds of creatures including trolls, orcs, a golem and a straw man!

Please send me a PM with your email address if you would like to playtest my game.

Many thanks! :Thanks:
WIP: The Lost Labyrinth of Lazaitch

ALSO AVAILABLE: The Axe of Kolt, The Spectre of Castle Coris, The Fortress of Fear, Die Feuerfaust, The Lost Children, Run, Bronwynn, Run, Magnetic Moon, Starship Quest

COMING SOON: Revenge of the Space Pirates
Lazzah

Re: Playtesters required for new ADRIFT game

Postby P/o Prune » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:49 am

I'll be happy to give it a shot, Lazzah.
By the way. Just a thought. When people ask for beta testers it would be great if they do, as you do, and write a little about the game. But also give information about the game. Is it a monster game, how hard is it. Those kind of things.
I believe that you will get testers that will stick with the game that way.

Oh, and to the testers. Don't forget to write a short review when you have tested the game.
We desperately need reviews (as always)
D-Day in progress 86Kb (Slowly drifting)
Just a Fairy Tale: 64Kb
P/o Prune
Site Admin

Postby The0didactus » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:46 pm

count me in. Blackmoon is a seal of quality if ever there was one. I'll send you my address
The0didactus

Postby Lazzah » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:14 pm

Thanks guys, have just sent blorbs of the game to you both.

:claps: :Thanks: :yeah: :bravo: :D
WIP: The Lost Labyrinth of Lazaitch

ALSO AVAILABLE: The Axe of Kolt, The Spectre of Castle Coris, The Fortress of Fear, Die Feuerfaust, The Lost Children, Run, Bronwynn, Run, Magnetic Moon, Starship Quest

COMING SOON: Revenge of the Space Pirates
Lazzah

Return to Game Discussions