ADRIFT Forum

The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

New Game: How to Conquer the World

A forum where new and old games can be reviewed - an alternative to the reviews on the Adventures page of the main ADRIFT site. Also the place to ask for any assistance if you are stuck playing a particular game.

New Game: How to Conquer the World

Postby rotter » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:01 am

A new game has appeared on the site called How to Conquer the World by Jason Mac Innes. Anyone played it yet?
Currently working on "The Blank Wall" in ADRIFT 5 and "Again and Again" in Inform 7.
Delron, the home of Otter Interactive Fiction.
rotter

Re: New Game: How to Conquer the World

Postby Lazzah » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:53 am

rotter wrote:A new game has appeared on the site called How to Conquer the World by Jason Mac Innes. Anyone played it yet?

I just downloaded it and will have a play later. It would've helped if the writer had told us that the game has been written with ADRIFT4, although I loaded it in the v.5 Runner and it seems to be OK.
OUT NOW: The Lost Children
Current W.I.P.: Magnetic Moon
Also available: The Axe of Kolt, The Spectre of Castle Coris, The Fortress of Fear, Die Feuerfaust - The Fist of Fire
Lazzah

Postby ralphmerridew » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:31 am

According to http://www.jasonmacinnes.net/if.htm it was written with ADRIFT 4.
Bloodhounds can make you laugh and cuss in the same breath. They are endearing, faithful, and can sling drool ten feet in any direction. -- Virginia Lanier
ralphmerridew

Postby Lazzah » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:04 am

rotter wrote:A new game has appeared on the site called How to Conquer the World by Jason Mac Innes. Anyone played it yet?

I have had a brief look at this game but it really isn't the sort of scenario that I prefer to play.
OUT NOW: The Lost Children
Current W.I.P.: Magnetic Moon
Also available: The Axe of Kolt, The Spectre of Castle Coris, The Fortress of Fear, Die Feuerfaust - The Fist of Fire
Lazzah

Return to Game Discussions