ADRIFT Forum

The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

Beta testers needed: The Dragon Diamond

A forum where new and old games can be reviewed - an alternative to the reviews on the Adventures page of the main ADRIFT site. Also the place to ask for any assistance if you are stuck playing a particular game.

Beta testers needed: The Dragon Diamond

Postby Denk » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:20 pm

Hi,

I am in need of beta testers for my first ADRIFT game "The Dragon Diamond", which is a condensed puzzle-based fantasy adventure. Actually it is a remake of a game I made 25 years ago. The game is not so big (about 30 locations). If you are interested, send me a personal message with your e-mail address and I will get back to you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Out now: The Royal Puzzle, The Way Home & The Dragon Diamond
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Denk

Re: Beta testers needed: The Dragon Diamond

Postby ElliotM » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:25 pm

Sounds fun! If you run into trouble during the conversion, there are a number of us around that can help you out.
ElliotM

Re: Beta testers needed: The Dragon Diamond

Postby Denk » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:13 pm

Thanks to the playtesters, this game has now been published in the games section.
Out now: The Royal Puzzle, The Way Home & The Dragon Diamond
Denk

Return to Game Discussions