ADRIFT Forum

The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

my games

A forum where new and old games can be reviewed - an alternative to the reviews on the Adventures page of the main ADRIFT site. Also the place to ask for any assistance if you are stuck playing a particular game.

my games

Postby karmo » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:26 am

I made two games that i have only tested myself because lack of text game community in my country and busy schedule of my friends. Since i noted state with testing in description of the games, i put them in database. Space detective is sc-fi game about man who was shot down in spaceshuttle and lost his memory. His memories are also playable and reveal secret that is threat to whole galaxy. It is long and finishable so i am quite proud that it is my first one. (If some one wants to do long game and game's structure allows it, i recommend to make game in small chunks). In Noble crook player is conman and thief who stays in luxury hotel, trying to get rich there. He has to deal with failures that fall upon him and threat that hotel is closed down due catastrophes that seem to fall on hotel in regular intervals. Note that when in Space detective gameplay alternates between parts in present and memories, in Noble crook gameplay alternates between parts where player is trying to get rich and parts where player is trying to save hotel.
http://www.adrift.co/game/1472
http://www.adrift.co/game/1473
karmo

Re: my games

Postby Po. Prune » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:56 pm

Sent you a PM. Will give your game a go as soon as I have a minute.
D-Day V.5 in progress 79Kb so far (slowly getting there)
Anno 1700 in progress 111Kb
Po. Prune

Postby ParadoxGames » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

I'd like to try both games, #1 because I like science fiction, and #2 because I like entire games that take place in a building. Especially Hotels (like Leisure Suit Larry 6)
ParadoxGames

Postby Po. Prune » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:41 pm

ParadoxGames wrote:I'd like to try both games, #1 because I like science fiction, and #2 because I like entire games that take place in a building. Especially Hotels (like Leisure Suit Larry 6)

if/when you try the games be sure to write a review (even a short one) We desperately need reviews on the games.
D-Day V.5 in progress 79Kb so far (slowly getting there)
Anno 1700 in progress 111Kb
Po. Prune

Return to Game Discussions