ADRIFT Forum

The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

Can You Guess? - New Game!

A forum where new and old games can be reviewed - an alternative to the reviews on the Adventures page of the main ADRIFT site. Also the place to ask for any assistance if you are stuck playing a particular game.

Can You Guess? - New Game!

Postby Lumin » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:21 am

Well I missed out on making the first game of 2018 but I guess I'll settle for releasing the second.

I had to use v5 for this one because of the depth and complexity, there's a very complicated system at work here scanning and transmitting positronic brain signals and such (complicated tech stuff, "rocket science" you know, I'll spare you the details). Suffice to say I managed to create the most immersive and reactive IF game in all existence in that I'm fairly sure there's not a single command that won't be evaluated and responded to realistically within the bounds of the simulation. Not bad for a mere 16k. (Although I'm unsure how much of that v5 itself tacks on, it's impressive either way and I'm basically a genius.)

http://www.adrift.co/cgi/download.cgi?1500

I'll take that 20 points now. ^_^
Lumin

Re: Can You Guess? - New Game!

Postby Lazzah » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:17 pm

Lumin wrote:Well I missed out on making the first game of 2018 but I guess I'll settle for releasing the second.

I had to use v5 for this one because of the depth and complexity, there's a very complicated system at work here scanning and transmitting positronic brain signals and such (complicated tech stuff, "rocket science" you know, I'll spare you the details). Suffice to say I managed to create the most immersive and reactive IF game in all existence in that I'm fairly sure there's not a single command that won't be evaluated and responded to realistically within the bounds of the simulation. Not bad for a mere 16k. (Although I'm unsure how much of that v5 itself tacks on, it's impressive either way and I'm basically a genius.)

http://www.adrift.co/cgi/download.cgi?1500

I'll take that 20 points now. ^_^

Very funny, Lumin! :haha: I think you deserve a point for cheek!
WIP: The Lost Labyrinth of Lazaitch

ALSO AVAILABLE: The Axe of Kolt, The Spectre of Castle Coris, The Fortress of Fear, Die Feuerfaust, The Lost Children, Run, Bronwynn, Run, Magnetic Moon, Starship Quest, Revenge of the Space Pirates
Lazzah

Return to Game Discussions