ADRIFT Forum

The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

Can You Guess? - New Game!

A forum where new and old games can be reviewed - an alternative to the reviews on the Adventures page of the main ADRIFT site. Also the place to ask for any assistance if you are stuck playing a particular game.

Can You Guess? - New Game!

Postby Lumin » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:21 am

Well I missed out on making the first game of 2018 but I guess I'll settle for releasing the second.

I had to use v5 for this one because of the depth and complexity, there's a very complicated system at work here scanning and transmitting positronic brain signals and such (complicated tech stuff, "rocket science" you know, I'll spare you the details). Suffice to say I managed to create the most immersive and reactive IF game in all existence in that I'm fairly sure there's not a single command that won't be evaluated and responded to realistically within the bounds of the simulation. Not bad for a mere 16k. (Although I'm unsure how much of that v5 itself tacks on, it's impressive either way and I'm basically a genius.)

http://www.adrift.co/cgi/download.cgi?1500

I'll take that 20 points now. ^_^
Currently working on: Nada. Zip. Zilch. [Check this space later.]
Lumin

Re: Can You Guess? - New Game!

Postby Lazzah » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:17 pm

Lumin wrote:Well I missed out on making the first game of 2018 but I guess I'll settle for releasing the second.

I had to use v5 for this one because of the depth and complexity, there's a very complicated system at work here scanning and transmitting positronic brain signals and such (complicated tech stuff, "rocket science" you know, I'll spare you the details). Suffice to say I managed to create the most immersive and reactive IF game in all existence in that I'm fairly sure there's not a single command that won't be evaluated and responded to realistically within the bounds of the simulation. Not bad for a mere 16k. (Although I'm unsure how much of that v5 itself tacks on, it's impressive either way and I'm basically a genius.)

http://www.adrift.co/cgi/download.cgi?1500

I'll take that 20 points now. ^_^

Very funny, Lumin! :haha: I think you deserve a point for cheek!
OUT NOW: Run, Bronwynn, Run!
Current W.I.P.: Magnetic Moon
Also available: The Axe of Kolt, The Spectre of Castle Coris, The Fortress of Fear, Die Feuerfaust - The Fist of Fire and The Lost Children
Lazzah

Return to Game Discussions