Playtester Available!!!

A forum where new and old games can be reviewed - an alternative to the reviews on the Adventures page of the main ADRIFT site. Also the place to ask for any assistance if you are stuck playing a particular game.
Lazzah

Playtester Available!!!

Post by Lazzah »

Hi all,

I am retiring from full-time work today (after 30 years with the same company) and hopefully from now on I should have plenty of free time to work on my games.

I also would like to offer my services as a playtester for any Drifters who need one. PM me in the first instance with your email address and I will get back to you.

I would also be happy to playtest any future upgrades of ADRIFT, both the Developer and the Runner (saabie please note! :yeah: )
The Axe of Kolt, The Spectre of Castle Coris, The Fortress of Fear, Die Feuerfaust, The Lost Children, Run, Bronwynn, Run, The Call of the Shaman, The Lost Labyrinth of Lazaitch, Magnetic Moon, Starship Quest, Revenge of the Space Pirates
saabie

Re: Playtester Available!!!

Post by saabie »

I will have an updated StandardLibrary with lots of bug fixes ready for testing soon.
Lumin

Post by Lumin »

Happy retirement!

Good job on not bringing it up in the middle of a gunfight while two days away.
The0didactus

Post by The0didactus »

Hey Lazzah. I'm finishing a game this weekend, and I need to playtest it the week of the 14th-21st. Wanna help?
Lazzah

Post by Lazzah »

The0didactus wrote:Hey Lazzah. I'm finishing a game this weekend, and I need to playtest it the week of the 14th-21st. Wanna help?
Sure, have sent you a PM.
The Axe of Kolt, The Spectre of Castle Coris, The Fortress of Fear, Die Feuerfaust, The Lost Children, Run, Bronwynn, Run, The Call of the Shaman, The Lost Labyrinth of Lazaitch, Magnetic Moon, Starship Quest, Revenge of the Space Pirates