ADRIFT Forum

The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

Introduction to the forum

A forum where new and old games can be reviewed - an alternative to the reviews on the Adventures page of the main ADRIFT site. Also the place to ask for any assistance if you are stuck playing a particular game.

Postby Woodfish » Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:09 am

KFAdrift wrote:
Woodfish wrote:In the future, could you give some notice of when you're going to delete a review, so people could back it up if they want to post it somewhere else?

1. No, the deletion was due to the nature of the content, that would then have still been there.

2. I did make a copy of the print version of the thread, as I said somewhere else, just so that if there were questions it could be referred to.

And wouldn't it make sense to just put up a little notice saying 'contains sexual references' or something?

That would be fair enough if such references were allowed, but Campbell's rules specifically ban "sexually oriented" material. It is therefore my job as a moderator to apply those rules. This doesn't mean I don't look at adult material, I do as is my right, merely that on this site these are the rules.

OK
Woodfish
Woodfish

Postby ralphmerridew » Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:08 pm

I found this ancient post about writing reviews: http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=4jp9iv%24l17%40castor.usc.edu
Bloodhounds can make you laugh and cuss in the same breath. They are endearing, faithful, and can sling drool ten feet in any direction. -- Virginia Lanier
ralphmerridew

Postby KFAdrift » Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:36 pm

Just a quick request. When you have a review of a game already reviewed here, please add it to the same thread so that games only have one thread, this will make it easier to get the full story on a game.
KF
Staring harder at the screen doesn't give any more inspiration
KFAdrift
Site Admin

Re: Introduction to the forum

Postby Heitmann96 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:23 am

Hello everyone....
am new here and this is my first post... i found this forum very interesting so i joined.... and i hope to enjoy my stay here :claps: ...
i love to play games and my favorite games are house of the dead, v-cops and need for speed.... :D any other game could anyone suggest then please...
:thanks:

Previous

Return to Game Discussions