GHOST TOWN - Release...

A forum where new and old games can be reviewed - an alternative to the reviews on the Adventures page of the main ADRIFT site. Also the place to ask for any assistance if you are stuck playing a particular game.
Cowboy

Post by Cowboy »

madquest8 wrote:I've only just gone into the cabin and I'm looking about, the art seems to have two different styles (the bedroom is different to the outside view for example).

Did you draw it all yourself or did you 'sub contract' ? :cool:

No way could I find the time to draw stuff as well. :oh-no:

I Had two different artists..
I started with the one that made the intro picture. But she ended up faling in love with some guy, and also got a job so all of a sudden her time was very limited.
I did pursuade her to do a few more drawings here and there, as you will find out as you play along.

First of all I agree with you. I would never have the time to do the artwork myself, besides my drawing skills sucks!

I am looking for someone to do the artwork on my next game? Know anyone? ;)

Edited By Cowboy on 1240820795
Ghost town V 1,05: Adrift best game of the year award 2009
WIP:
"Through Time" Idle
"D-Day" Prog rep: Feb 16
Char: 5 Events: 5 Tasks: 185 Objects: 156 Rooms: 34... Size 47Kb
Richarius

Post by Richarius »

Cowboy wrote: First of all I agree with you. I would never have the time to do the artwork myself, besides my drawing skills sucks!

I am looking for someone to do the artwork on my next game? Know anyone? ;)

I know that this message was posted way back in April, but just in case - I've been an artist (of sorts) since I were 4 years old (1967). For colour, I prefer working in pencil crayon. (Also experienced with computer software, for creating art.) I have examples available at some my webpages, if you wish.

Just in case you're still looking. ;)
Take care,
Warmth and Peace,
Rich
Duncan_B

Post by Duncan_B »

SPAG's latest call for submissions includes a demand for review of Ghost Town! If anyone is interested, please check it out here. If it makes it easier, you can use this form for submitting a review.

Thanks for your consideration!