Any budding artists?

A forum where new and old games can be reviewed - an alternative to the reviews on the Adventures page of the main ADRIFT site. Also the place to ask for any assistance if you are stuck playing a particular game.
Lumin

Post by Lumin »

That is a great picture, but there are so many insanely talented artists out there on the internet (and a couple of really good ones right here in our own community) that I imagine it shouldn't be too difficult to find somebody willing to do something just as good for a much more reasonable fee.

e: I do think sticking with some kind of ocean theme would be good though, what with the name and all...

Edited By Lumin on 1277588959
Jubell

Post by Jubell »

Excellent news Campbell!

There's a very talented artist who has shown interest in taking this up as a commission. She said she has an idea of what she can do for you, but of course you'll want to discuss the matter with her.

http://countlessdreams.com/

That's her website. You can fill out a commission form there, look at her prices, and get examples of her work (or simply contact her from there). If you want a good product I highly recommend her. I know several people who have commissioned her and they always get good quality.

A bit of warning about her site though she also does erotic commissions (as do I, hence how I know her) and so not everything on her site is SFW so look at examples with care.
Mystery

Post by Mystery »

Here's something else as well. I use this site for a variety of projects, given that it is all free for commercial or public use.

http://www.morguefile.com/

You could just search for something specific or browse through the selection- and there are A LOT! It is not just limited to digital work and even so, a little photoshop effects could go a long way.
~Myst~
Campbell
Site Admin

Post by Campbell »

Well, the search is over.
ADRIFT Developer developer.
Mystery

Post by Mystery »

Congrats! I am so jealous XD! :D
~Myst~
Jubell

Post by Jubell »

Campbell wrote:Well, the search is over.
Were there any survivors?
Campbell
Site Admin

Post by Campbell »

I went with my initial instinct. Well, almost. See v5.0.12 for details...
ADRIFT Developer developer.