ADRIFT Forum

The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

Stuck Piggy by Mike Desert

A forum where new and old games can be reviewed - an alternative to the reviews on the Adventures page of the main ADRIFT site. Also the place to ask for any assistance if you are stuck playing a particular game.

Stuck Piggy by Mike Desert

Postby David Whyld » Tue May 28, 2013 9:42 am

A nasty little game entered in the ADRIFT Ectocomp 2011, where it came last. Not surprising really as it's buggy and unpleasant in equal measures.

After running into more than a few problems with the game – being constantly told that "Billy's not here, man!" when he was stood right in front of me, and the game refusing to accept I had taken the bag of candy from Sally – I resorted to peeking in the Developer to try and make some headway. Here I saw such delightful tasks as "rape billy", "use ice pick on billy's genitals" and "hit billy with toaster" which resulted in me wetting myself with excitement! Charming. As it happened, I was never able to put poor Billy through such torments as the game stubbornly insisted he wasn't there every time I tried. Probably just as well really. I couldn't wait to stop playing this one.
David Whyld

Return to Game Discussions