ADRIFT Forum

The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

Hello I'm new member

Want to just chat amongst yourselves? Then this is the place when IF and ADRIFT are not the topic. Please keep your posts family friendly.

Hello I'm new member

Postby JossCarter » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:32 am

How to find out the best pressure washer meets your needs?

When it comes to a pressure washer, it’s worth taking time to take into consideration what you’re going to clean, how hard the cleaning job is, and how frequently you will use the machine. The following expert guide will support you in picking out the Image Best rated pressure washer to buy based on your needs.

What type of pressure washer are you looking for?

A light-duty model

Light-duty units would be perfect for tackling small cleaning surfaces of delicately soiled areas, small vehicles (bike or car), gardens, and patio furniture. Those tasks typically require a pressure washer which could be a hand-carried model or compact trolley-style model with low-powered motor (<1600W), low-pressured water (<90-bar), as well as low flow rates.

The low cost and light-duty pressure washer usually comes with a fixed nozzle, meaning that you cannot change the water pressure during operation.

A medium-duty model

Medium-duty pressure washers, which are ideal for some home cleaning tasks, such as garden paved areas and decking or cars, usually combine some features of high-end and cheaper counterparts. They are also designed to deliver fair cleaning capability and ease of use.

Typical, these models come with a medium-powered motor falling into the range of 1,600W – 2,000W, medium water pressure with around 100-130 bar, and medium flow rates. They are also built with relatively heavier and larger wheels, five to six meters of hose, and an onboard place to store accessories.

You can find several medium models in the market, such as Bosch UniversalAquatak 125, Garden Nilfisk C 135.1-6i P X-TRA, AR Annovi Reverberi Blue Clean, AR383 1,900 PSI Electric Pressure Washer, and more.

︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾

➤➤➤ Useful Link: Best pressure washer in the world - The top rated pressure washer reviews

︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾ ︾

A heavy-duty model

Heavy-duty models are usually one of the top-quality pressure washers in this industry. They are well constructed to tackle all cleaning tasks and for a long lifetime of use.

These models always come with a high-powered motor to provide a ground-breaking PSI/GPM combination, allowing for a remarkably powerful jet of water to clean even the dirtiest and grimiest outdoor items instantly.

The noise from the motor is typically less than other machines. They generally are used for cleaning heavy equipment, brick walls, tennis courts, building entrances, and extensive concrete areas, or any stubborn terrains. However, heavy-duty machines usually tend to be too powerful for home use. So, you should know how to use them in the right way to avoid harming your cleaning surfaces.

You can easily find a wide range of best-rated power washers of this category, for example, Simpson PowerShot 3,200 PSI 2.8 GPM, Generac 7122 SpeedWash 3200 PSI 2.7 GPM, or PowerBoss 3300 Max PSI 2.5GPM Pressure Washer.

Which one is better: Electric or Gas Pressure Washer?

Even though both electric and gas pressure washers are meant for domestic use, it is the electric models that tend to be the Best home pressure washer Image with relatively more straightforward cleaning tasks. Whereas, the gas-powered models are made for professional, large-scale jobs.

Compared to their gas-powered counterparts, electric pressure washers are commonly more lightweight, more friendly for the environment, quieter, and sufficient for the residential cleaning. However, it requires to be close to a power outlet.

On the other hand, gas-powered pressure washers set you free from a power outlet and provide a powerful stream of water to wash all. However, they could be too powerful for general cleaning tasks.

A final thought

It’s always good to listen to the recommendation from the people around you when looking for a new pressure washer. However, the one that is suitable for them might not fit your requirements.

By thinking about your demands and how frequently you will use the machine, you can find your most suitable pressure washer. Besides the information we are pointing out here, you should consider some additional features like, for instance, the motor, detergent tank, wheels, attachments, hose length, brush attachments, and more.
Last edited by JossCarter on Mon May 25, 2020 4:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
JossCarter

Re: Hello I'm new member

Postby P/o Prune » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:54 pm

Hi, Joss.
Welcome to our little corner of the IF universe.
I hope you'll enjoy your stay. We're a nice helpful lot here so don't be afraid to ask. :wink:
D-Day in progress 86Kb (Slowly drifting)
Just a Fairy Tale: 97kb
P/o Prune
Site Admin

Postby Lazzah » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:45 pm

JossCarter wrote:Hi all !
I'm Joss.This is my first post here. Nice to be part of this community. Hope everyone welcomes me.
Have a nice day!

Hi Joss,

Welcome to the world of ADRIFT, we hope your stay will be a good one! What part of the outside world are you from?
The Axe of Kolt, The Spectre of Castle Coris, The Fortress of Fear, Die Feuerfaust, The Lost Children, Run, Bronwynn, Run, The Call of the Shaman, The Lost Labyrinth of Lazaitch, Magnetic Moon, Starship Quest, Revenge of the Space Pirates
Lazzah

Postby rotter » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:20 pm

JossCarter wrote:Hi all !
I'm Joss.This is my first post here. Nice to be part of this community. Hope everyone welcomes me.
Have a nice day!

Hi Joss. Welcome to the mad world of ADRIFT.
Currently working on "The Blank Wall" in ADRIFT 5 and "Again and Again" in Inform 7.
Delron, the home of Otter Interactive Fiction.
rotter

Postby DazaKiwi » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:08 pm

Welcome to the Adrift Community Joss.
DazaKiwi

Postby Denk » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:40 am

Welcome Joss! :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bash Saga:
1. The Dragon Diamond 2. The Way Home 3. Stone of Wisdom
----------------------------------------------------------------------