New Game - RETURN TO CASTLE CORIS

A forum where new and old games can be reviewed - an alternative to the reviews on the Adventures page of the main ADRIFT site. Also the place to ask for any assistance if you are stuck playing a particular game.
Lazzah

New Game - RETURN TO CASTLE CORIS

Post by Lazzah »

Hi all,

I have now uploaded my new game to the ADRIFT website, Episode 8 in the long-running Adventures of Alaric Blackmoon.

In this game, the Duke has returned to Castle Coris where a mysterious tunnel has been found deep underground. Alaric has been invited by the new Baron Coris to investigate what lies beyong the tunnel, leading him to new adventures in a kaleidoscopic land.

I have also entered the game in the IF Competition and I would be very grateful if you would give it a play and - if you like it - give me a vote! 8)
The Axe of Kolt, The Spectre of Castle Coris, The Fortress of Fear, Die Feuerfaust, The Lost Children, Run, Bronwynn, Run, The Call of the Shaman, The Lost Labyrinth of Lazaitch, Magnetic Moon, Starship Quest, Revenge of the Space Pirates
P/o Prune
Site Admin

Re: New Game - RETURN TO CASTLE CORIS

Post by P/o Prune »

I, for one, can highly recommend this game (although it drove me nuts ;-) )
D-Day in progress 86Kb (Slowly drifting)
Just a Fairy Tale: 138Kb
Denk

Re: New Game - RETURN TO CASTLE CORIS

Post by Denk »

A "Big font version" has been uploaded which is helpful to at least some people with reduced vision.

It has already been announced on intfiction.org

It can be found here: http://www.adrift.co/game/1582
----------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bash Saga:
1. The Dragon Diamond 2. The Way Home 3. Stone of Wisdom
----------------------------------------------------------------------