ADRIFT Forum

The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

Anchorhead LP on SA forums

The place to chat about ideas, writing, this forum, or anything related to Interactive Fiction that isn't specific to ADRIFT.

Please also visit the Interactive Fiction Community Forum for further discussions.

Anchorhead LP on SA forums

Postby Lumin » Sat May 09, 2015 10:15 pm

Found this on another forum I hang out at and thought some of you might find it amusing:

The Amazing Hammer Space Trench Coat. Let's Play Anchorhead [Illustrated]

A guy doing a let's play of Anchorhead with some of his own illustrations added. I admit I'm not sure about the art - he's talented, but so far it's been a bit cutesy for the subject matter IMO. We'll see how he handles it when things start getting dark. But he obviously knows the game pretty well and is showing off a lot of details in addition to trying to follow the votes in the thread, so spoilers if you haven't played yet, obviously.

It's a pay site unfortunately so you can't make an account to post there yourself unless you fork over $10 first.
Currently working on: Nada. Zip. Zilch. [Check this space later.]
Lumin

Re: Anchorhead LP on SA forums

Postby Duncan_B » Sun May 10, 2015 4:41 am

Still nifty to watch.
Duncan_B

Postby Lumin » Tue May 12, 2015 2:36 pm

Well they just discovered the incest diary, so that took a turn for the dark in a hurry. IIRC it took me a long time to find it in my original play through, I didn't yet have the finely honed adventurer's instinct that would have me instantly checking under every single bed.
Lumin

Postby Lumin » Fri May 15, 2015 4:36 pm

If anyone tried reading this before and it was blocked, it's now viewable just fyi. I really should have logged out and checked before posting the link. :blush:
Lumin

Return to General IF