ADRIFT Forum

The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

ADRIFT 5 source code

This forum is the place to learn about and discuss ADRIFT 5. Feel free to mention any bugs you find here, but please also add these to the Bugs & Enhancements list.

Please also refer to the ADRIFT 5 Wiki for more information.

Re: ADRIFT 5 source code

Postby Campbell » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:43 am

I use Professional. I've never actually used Community as I never needed to, so not sure if it would work or not. Feel free to try, and let me know. The main custom controls used are Infragistics. However, I think the distributed ones will still allow development, albeit with licence warnings.
ADRIFT Developer developer.
Campbell
Site Admin

Postby Lazzah » Tue May 08, 2018 4:21 pm

Hi all, just curious but we haven't heard if anyone IS going to help develop and de-bug ADRIFT yet? :wink: :anyone:
OUT NOW: Run, Bronwynn, Run!
Current W.I.P.: Magnetic Moon
Also available: The Axe of Kolt, The Spectre of Castle Coris, The Fortress of Fear, Die Feuerfaust - The Fist of Fire and The Lost Children
Lazzah

Postby saabie » Thu May 10, 2018 2:13 am

After I get my own interactive fiction player working with ADRIFT, I will go through and fix a lot of the standard library bugs.
Then I will be working on my own game for IFComp, so I will only fix developer bugs that stop me working on that, until it is finished.
saabie

Postby DazaKiwi » Thu May 10, 2018 7:45 am

That sounds like a good plan. Keep up the good work! :bravo:
DazaKiwi

Postby Lazzah » Thu May 10, 2018 10:38 am

saabie wrote:After I get my own interactive fiction player working with ADRIFT, I will go through and fix a lot of the standard library bugs.
Then I will be working on my own game for IFComp, so I will only fix developer bugs that stop me working on that, until it is finished.

Saabie writing a game! :claps: :yeah: Thanks for all you are doing for ADRIFT! :D :claps: :bravo:
OUT NOW: Run, Bronwynn, Run!
Current W.I.P.: Magnetic Moon
Also available: The Axe of Kolt, The Spectre of Castle Coris, The Fortress of Fear, Die Feuerfaust - The Fist of Fire and The Lost Children
Lazzah

Postby Cerberus » Tue May 29, 2018 5:14 pm

Hi all,

I’ve been enjoying adrift for a number of years, even tried creating my own stories, albeit not for public viewing. I am however, a .Net developer by trade so happy to take a look at bugs / fixes as and when real work allows.
Cerberus

Previous

Return to ADRIFT 5.0