ADRIFT Forum

The place to discuss the ADRIFT Interactive Fiction toolkit

Saabie's New Runner?

This forum is the place to learn about and discuss ADRIFT 5. Feel free to mention any bugs you find here, but please also add these to the Bugs & Enhancements list.

Please also refer to the ADRIFT 5 Wiki for more information.

Saabie's New Runner?

Postby Lazzah » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:50 pm

Hi saabie,

What's the latest on your new ADRIFT Runner?

I was wondering if it will be compatible with screen readers as one of the people who has played my ADRIFT games is totally blind and had difficulty finding a screen reader that would work with the V5 Runner.
OUT NOW: Run, Bronwynn, Run!
Current W.I.P.: Magnetic Moon
Also available: The Axe of Kolt, The Spectre of Castle Coris, The Fortress of Fear, Die Feuerfaust - The Fist of Fire and The Lost Children
Lazzah

Re: Saabie's New Runner?

Postby saabie » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:22 pm

I took some time off from it when I realized I would not have it ready in time for IfComp, doing standard library bug fixes, trying to rush through a game of my own and then judging all the games.
Now that judging is over I am back working on my runner and will give you some updates as I make progress.
saabie

Re: Saabie's New Runner?

Postby Lazzah » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:29 pm

saabie wrote:I took some time off from it when I realized I would not have it ready in time for IfComp, doing standard library bug fixes, trying to rush through a game of my own and then judging all the games.
Now that judging is over I am back working on my runner and will give you some updates as I make progress.

Thanks saabie! :Thanks:
OUT NOW: Run, Bronwynn, Run!
Current W.I.P.: Magnetic Moon
Also available: The Axe of Kolt, The Spectre of Castle Coris, The Fortress of Fear, Die Feuerfaust - The Fist of Fire and The Lost Children
Lazzah

Return to ADRIFT 5.0