Stuck in Axe of Kolt

A forum where new and old games can be reviewed - an alternative to the reviews on the Adventures page of the main ADRIFT site. Also the place to ask for any assistance if you are stuck playing a particular game.
R2T1

Stuck in Axe of Kolt

Post by R2T1 »

Over on intfiction.org I see somebody is playing this game online but is looking for help.
Check it out here
Lazzah

Re: Stuck in Axe of Kolt

Post by Lazzah »

R2T1 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:38 pm Over on intfiction.org I see somebody is playing this game online but is looking for help.
Check it out here
Thanks R2T1,

I am now in contact with Stefan, the guy who posted the request. BTW he is blind and he is the third blind player of my games I have been in contact with.
The Axe of Kolt, The Spectre of Castle Coris, The Fortress of Fear, Die Feuerfaust, The Lost Children, Run, Bronwynn, Run, The Call of the Shaman, The Lost Labyrinth of Lazaitch, Magnetic Moon, Starship Quest, Revenge of the Space Pirates
P/o Prune
Site Admin

Post by P/o Prune »

Lazzah wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:49 pm
R2T1 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:38 pm Over on intfiction.org I see somebody is playing this game online but is looking for help.
Check it out here
Thanks R2T1,

I am now in contact with Stefan, the guy who posted the request. BTW he is blind and he is the third blind player of my games I have been in contact with.
Ok, I know I may be out of line here. But personally I find it disturbing that so many blind people play your games... What are the rest of us doing wrong? :wink:
D-Day in progress 86Kb (Slowly drifting)
October 31st: 93Kb (possible entry for IFComp 2021 :wink: )
Lumin

Post by Lumin »

P/o Prune wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:14 pm What are the rest of us doing wrong? :wink:
I can't remember what the font and color scheme on that game looked like, but I've seen a few where not having eyes would be a definite benefit... :whistle:

Lots of blind players in IF communities though, I've known a few. And they're basically the only group keeping MUDs up and running these days too.
R2T1

Post by R2T1 »

I just think its great that he is playing it ONLINE.