Skybreak Let's Play

A forum where new and old games can be reviewed - an alternative to the reviews on the Adventures page of the main ADRIFT site. Also the place to ask for any assistance if you are stuck playing a particular game.
Lumin

Skybreak Let's Play

Post by Lumin »

http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/creat ... sage/28332

Just finished the first session, but still quite early in the game if anyone wants to catch up or follow along. Anyone is welcome to join in with the voting too of course, next session will probably be Thursday night.

We are playing Hector "Hecc" Wilco, an adventurer and charming storyteller who is also a former soldier, underhanded rogue...and brilliant and dangerous inventor. His illicitly obtained ship the Eon Wave has been decided to be made of ocean water, shaped and contained by force fields.

Hector's had a pretty easy time of things just bouncing around the core worlds, like it's all just a big vacation. But now he's arrived on Yian so without a doubt things will get more interesting when we pick up again.
Last edited by Lumin on Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lumin

Re: Skybreak Let's Play

Post by Lumin »

Had another session last night, mostly down to four more active voters, but a dozen people popped in in total and several are playing on their own time as well.

Hector is still in Yian. Exploring the city by day, and dancing and partying with the elves every night, time seems to be slipping away from him. There's a strange reluctance to leave...
BattleoftheBased

Post by BattleoftheBased »

I think everyone in the thread has forgotten that talents exist.
Lumin

Post by Lumin »

BattleoftheBased wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:09 pm I think everyone in the thread has forgotten that talents exist.
Well it hasn't been need yet since we have decent Strength, and otherwise lucked our way into the Acumen checks at night so far.

I'll post a reminder about them before the next session though.